- This event has passed.
GWG Technical Meeting Ghent 2023
February 22 - February 24
why should you join?
- You will learn about exciting opportunities and significant challenges in the print industry.
- You will get your chance to influence and set industry standards.
- You can network with an international group of experts.
- You will learn about best practice specifications and standards to make print and publishing processes more reliable and efficient.
- You will find out how to gain the advantage over your competitors.
We are looking forward to seeing you all in Ghent in October 2021 for our first meeting again in real life.
Meeting & Hotel
The meeting will take place at the Novotel Gent Centrum. This hotel is centrally located. It is therefore the ideal base when you want to explore the many cultural attractions, restaurants and shops the city has to offer.
We have also taken an option on a block of rooms at the Novotel Gent.
- Single room: 129 EUR
- Double room: 139 EUR
As the rates are special group rates, reservations go through firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is done individually by the guest when checking out.
This time we have chosen to have our group dinner in the historic restaurant ‘De Abt‘. De Abt is the only Orval brasserie in Flanders. In addition to enjoying close ties with Orval Abbey, the restaurant offers an exceptional three-course menu based on the Trappist Orval beer.
STARTER: ORVAL CROQUETTES
Creamy croquettes based on Orval Trappist cheese, a soft creamy cheese with a spicy taste. Our croquettes are prepared from scratch: 100% unique and traditionally made.
MAIN COURSE: ORVAL STEW
A delicious stew made with tender chicken meat and a sauce based on the Trappist Orval beer. Served with chips, mayonnaise and fresh apple sauce or a salad.
DESSERT: ORVAL SABAYON
In this fluffy sabayon, the traditional sweet wine has been replaced with Trappist Orval beer. It will surprise your tastebuds. You can also have a Dame Blanche ice cream dessert instead.